The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack for CPAP/BiPAP systems is designed to help you get a good night’s sleep. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific system, pressure and setup.
Using a heated humidifier while running your CPAP/BiPAP from a battery pack will reduce overall run time.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes soft side carrying case, AC Charger & DC Power Cord.
- The battery charger is a 12v, 2.3A switch mode charger designed to effectively charge sealed lead-acid batteries while protecting the batteries from overcharging
- The battery charger has a universal input of 100-240V AC. This battery pack can not be charged from a 12V DC Power Socket.
- The battery charger has reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- The battery charger has a multi-colored LED for charging status
- The battery charger recharges the battery configuration in approximately 10 hours or less, depending on the charge status of the batteries
- Including bag that holds cords and battery the total pack size is approximately 9x7x7 inches.
- The battery pack weighs approximately 13lbs
- The manufacturer recommends that humidifiers only be used in passover mode — not heated — with this battery pack. Using a heated humidifier with the battery pack will significantly reduce run times.
- For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged on a regular basis (every 2-3 months). Batteries should always be stored upright.
- Batteries should be fully charged before use.