The F&P ICON™ Auto DELIVERS:
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- SensAwake™ Technology to respond to waking moments
- InfoSmart™ Technologies for flexible data communication options
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward facing clock with customizable AlarmTunes™
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies.
The versatile Auto CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for your patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
The Auto can be used to assist patients experiencing the following:
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional OSA
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.
F&P ICON™ Lifestyle Features
Small and compact for the night-stand, with a fully integrated humidifier, power supply and a hidden water chamber so you still get the best in humidification and comfort while you are sleeping.
Designed to look more like a household appliance rather than a medical device with neutral colours to blend into any bedroom environment.
- Forward Facing Display
You now have complete control of the menu system at the touch of a button without having to sit up in bed to find the controls.
No need to squeeze multiple items on the night-stand. The F&P ICON™ is all you need with a clock and alarm function.
AlarmTunes™ means that you can wake-up to your favourite songs! Download music onto your SmartStick™ using SmartStick™ Studio software and you will enjoy less ‘tone’ and more ‘tunes’.