Everything You Expect and More
The System One REMstar includes all of the features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20 cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, data card, and a universal power supply. In addition it includes basic therapy tracking and compliance reporting capabilities.
Standard Therapy Reporting
The System One REMstar tracks hours of use and provides information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card.
System One Humidity Control with Dry Box Technology
Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier’s water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
C-Flex Pressure Relief Technology
C-Flex pressure relief technology makes sleep therapy more comfortable by reducing pressure at the beginning of exhalation and returning to therapeutic pressure just before inhalation. The level of pressure relief varies based on the patient’s expiratory flow and which of the three C-Flex settings has been selected.
The real brains behind C-Flex is our patented Digital Auto-Trak & Sensitivity. Digital Auto-Trak is a highly sensitive algorithm that tracks each breath and detects the onset of inspiration and expiration – even in the presence of mask leak. It then responds by triggering C-Flex to provide an adaptive pressure relief right when the patient needs it. And delivering the right level of pressure relief when patients need it makes therapy more natural – and more comfortable.
This product Includes
- PR Auto CPAP
- Carrying Case
- 6 Foot Performance Tubing
- Power Supply and Cord
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Patient Manual
- Clinical Quick Setup Guide
- SD Memory Card
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- CPAP: 7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H ; 3 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER: 7″ L x 10.75″ W x 4″ H ; 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply: 4.5″ L x 2.5″ W x 1.75″ H ; .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply : Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level : Less than 30 dBA
- Pressure Range : 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time : 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure : 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation : Manual
- Comfort (Pressure Relief) Technologies : NA
- Leak Compensation : Automatic
- Heated Humidifier : Optional System One Humidifier
- Auto On/Off : Yes
- Data Display on Device : Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year) : Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
Heated Humidifier Characteristics (Optional)
- Water Capacity : 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings : 1 to 5 (104º to 158º F / 40º to 70º C)
- Universal Power Supply : Direct power via CPAP connection